Pikes Peak is an iconic, world-class, one-of-a-kind destination. Join us to build a new state of the art Summit Complex!
The summit complex is raising funds to be used for:
- Construction of a new Summit House Visitor Center.
- Improved outdoor amenities.
- Creation of interpretive exhibits.
- Pursuit of the Living Building Challenge™.
There are several ways to get involved and give to the summit. All gifts are tax-deductible.
- Give online. Online donations can be made at www.givetopikespeak.org.
- Make a physical cash donation. Make a donation at any Ent Credit Union location in the Pikes Peak region by dropping your loose change into a My Mountain donation box. Are you an Ent member? Transfer funds quickly and easily from your account to the Pikes Peak Summit Complex Account by calling 719-574-1100 or 800-525-6923.
- Get a tax break through the Pikes Peak Enterprise Zone. To encourage Colorado taxpayers to make contributions to non-profits that make improvements to the Pikes Peak Enterprise Zone a State Income Tax Credit equal to 25% of monetary contributions is available. To make a donation through the Pikes Peak Enterprise Zone, send a check made payable to, “Enterprise Zone,” and in the Memo include “Pikes Peak Summit Complex” and your Tax ID Number (last 4-digits of Social Security Number, Colorado Account Number or EIN). Mail to: Pikes Peak Summit Complex, P.O. Box 1575, MC 060, Colorado Springs, CO 80901.
- Donate through the Pikes Peak Community Foundation. Send a check made payable to, “The Pikes Peak Community Foundation.” In the Memo include “Pikes Peak Summit Complex Fund,” and mail to: Pikes Peak Summit Complex, P.O. Box 1575, MC 060, Colorado Springs, CO 80901.
- There are a limited number of physical sponsorship opportunities to have your gift publicly recognized at the summit based on the amount of your donation. The giving level for these opportunities starts at $500. If you are interested in learning more about them, email campaign.DL@coloradosprings.gov.